Saturday, May 5, 2012

ADOL PLANS INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION


These days when international collaboration seem to be on the  top most priority of Nigerian artistes, crooner, Adol have also made the list. The soul singer who made his way to fame after the release of his hit single, “Orin” insiders have hinted just landed a mouth watering international label deal. Although when contacted, agreed to it but refused to buttress more, told  Gistclan that all arrangements are still under wraps and would be made public when concluded. ‘A lot has been happening, shows, interviews, tours, as well as my international label deal. We are reloading my album, shooting more videos, putting more efforts into all my works. And I am also looking at an international collaboration very soon, I wont say who it is yet because it’s still exclusive. My fans, keep your fingers crossed and continue praying for your boy Adol, He concluded.’  

No comments:

Post a Comment