Saturday, May 5, 2012

DJINEE BUSY WITH NEW ALBUM PLANS


Ego crooner, Djinee is gradually gathering himself again. Shortly after the release of his hit single, Ego, which was an anthem few years ago, he went off the scene and kept many wondering his wear about. Those in the know have informed this site that the crooner is at the moment very busy in the studio cooking something new, which will heat up any time soon. In an exclusive chat with this Gistclan, the Edo born, laid it bare. ‘I am working on an album, right now I have a direction for the album unlike before. I think I have kinda come into my space, my zen as a musician and that’s what I’mdoing, so the album should be out towards the end of the year, that’s what I am looking at.’

Djinee also told us about expectant features in the album, ‘I have worked with M.I, Naeto C, Kefee of the Branama fame and Munachi,’ whom he just finished voicing with before we engaged him in the chat.
From all indications, Djinee is cooking something very new this time and according to him, ‘you guys will hear from me soon’

No comments:

Post a Comment