Saturday, May 5, 2012

THREESOME SEX IN A RELATIONSHIP, RIGHT OR WRONG?


The rain poured down heavily, my hands trembling on the wheel as I drove back home. It was a really dark night, the only lights in sight were my headlights and the constant flashes of Lightning.
I cautiously checked to see the time on the dashboard clock.
11:15pm.
I sighed heavily, tired from the stress of the entire day and most probably the one I was to face on getting home. My fiancé Raymond was staying the night again and I was so certain it was going to be a bad night for us both.
You see Raymond and I have been on a roller coaster ride of a relationship for almost 3years now, and as the days continued to roll by slowly, I was more sure of how distant our relationship was beginning to feel.
I let thoughts of him flood my mind for what seemed like the better part of the rest of my drive home.
11:30pm.
I parked the car in the garage and ran up the porch in the rain, hating the feel of it on my new weaves. I cursed under my breath.
Surprisingly Raymond wasn’t in the living room waiting as I expected, which was what he usually did on nights like this. Sometimes, with dinner already prepared.
He must have slept off, I thought to myself but that thought soon changed as I heard shuffling from the room upstairs.
I cursed. Now I wished to God he had certainly been sleeping.
I walked up the one flight of stairs to the room, dreading any possible confrontation.
As I got to the door, I could have sworn I heard a female voice. And then as if to confirm my suspicion, the female voice shrieked loudly. Without thinking I slammed into to door with my shoulder bursting it open.
Sheila.
It was Sheila.
I had met her just twice. The first time at Raymond’s office for one of their many Dinners. The next time she just happened to have appeared out of nowhere while we where shopping at the mall.
Now as I stood there in the doorway of my bedroom, my fiance in my bed with this Sheila, if that’s really here name, eating my cookies and whipped cream and drinking my Champagne from my glasses… I lost it immediately.
“What in the hell!” I scrowled. And then like reflex I heard the resounding blare of my own voice saying “What the fuck do you think you are doing Ray?”
He got off the bed and said “Oh darling you are home!” Without a care in the world, he strolled towards me and reached to hug me. I pushed him back, my eyes fixed on him in a fiery rage.
“Oh no no Babe, its not what you think..” He said with a little chuckle.
“You see Sheila here is…”
“Oh Shut up Ray! How dare you?!” I yelled at him, cutting him off. And then as if just realizing she was still there, I turned to face her, “Please get off my bed Miss. Get the fuck off my bed right now.!”
“Retta you are acting rather irrationally don’t you think? You are ruining a good surprise.” Ray began to say.
I couldn’t believe my ears. I wanted to hit him across the face so hard and stone the engagement ring I had on my finger down his throat. I breathed heavily, letting the anger sink in a little.
“Babe, Sheila is here to help us.”
I could barely believe my ears, but I let him continue. I mean, I didn’t walk in on them fucking or boning it out or anything..so I could at least listen right?
“You know we’ve been having this thing Retta, You and I, its like we need a spin. You know? Retta are you listening to me?”
I took my eyes off my rumpled sheets and faced him again. “Yes I am Ray, just get to the point..”
“Babe, I thought it would be a good idea to spice things up a bit. You know, get our jiggy back. We’ve been so off for a while and all these fighting…”
“What the fuck are you saying Raymond?”
From the corner of my eyes I noticed Sheila trying to duck out of the room. “And where do you think you are going?” I snapped at her.
“If you don’t mind, this is between the both of you,” she said, picking her purse off the floor as she walked out.
“Retta you need to calm down”, Raymond said to me, resting his palms on my lean shoulders. I swept them off with my hands as quickly as I felt them.
Don’t touch me!
“Ok that’s it! Ve had enough of you irritable manners. Here I was trying to help us and you are pissing off an attitude.”
“Would you explain to me how the fuck having a cozy snack time in my bed with that bitch is any help to us Raymond? Ahnnn?”
We were waiting for you. I read somewhere that what we are dealing with now was normal with couples and we only needed to try new things. And this was the only new thing mentioned that we hadn’t tried all this time.” He said in a rush
I blinked in absolute surprise. I wanted to lash out at him but I restrained myself, breathing heavily, my hands holding my head as I immediately began to feel like it was going to fall off my neck.
“Baby, Sheila came by cause I begged her to. So we could have a Threesome. Can you imagine how nice that girl is! She came to help us with our relationship and you just treated her like trash.”
I have no idea what got into me, but as soon as I heard those words, every piece of my crashed and molded into cold steel. In a flash without even thinking, I slapped him hard across the face.
“You must be insane! How dare you Ray! How dare you?!”
He just stood there, in a daze.
“Please get the fuck out of my house,” I began to say as I wrestled the ring off my finger. I threw it back at him, it flew it too fast for him to catch. I heard it hit the tiled floor hard.
I’m done with this shit! Threesome? And you didn’t think we could have at least talked about it? Or decided on someone together? What do you think I am really? All these years together and you still have the guts to treat me like a fucking bitch!”
He didn’t say a word back, just stood there looking at me with that stupid look in his face. That made me even more angry.
Or is there something I am missing? Shouldn’t we have talked about this before he decided to bring in some damn bitch to my house and suggest a threesome? Shouldn’t we as a couple, have had a conversation about this and probably pick someone together? Is it Just me or was this his way of letting me know he wanted to Fuck the damn Sheila so bad or was he even fucking her already?!
11:49pm
We’d like to hear your views on Threesome sex in a Relationship. Have you had any experience? What do you think? Would you condone it? Do you think it is helpful in anyway? Lets have serious discussions, please post comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment